Monday, February 7th, 2022: 3D Community News
Tom, from CG BBQ, has shared with the CGI community an amazing video for what is coming in the new version of Corona Renderer 8.
This video is based on Corona 8 Daily Build, fourth of January update, and some of the new upcoming features are:
- Decal object. Add a decal effect on your models, useful for making street markings and more.
- Slicer material. A smart way to slice objects, and easily apply a different material to the cap.
- New UVW randomization mode. By polygon mode and each polygon gets a different map.
- Chaos Scatter. Substitute of corona scatter with support for include and exclude splines and more.
- Tail parameter. An add-on to corona physical material to enhance the reflections.
Enjoy watching these 8-minutes of exciting, upcoming new features below:
CG BBQ, a youtube channel created by Tom and Michael, consists of experienced 3D artists in many fields of 3D world, sharing their daily recipe of tips and tricks for 3DS Max users.